※You will not be able to withdraw funds for 48 hours after OTP reset.
If you cannot access your GOPAX.COM account due to losing your mobile device or other reasons, and need to reset OTP, please submit the following files to reset your OTP(2FA).
<How to Submit>
1. If you can access your GOPOX.COM account, please submit a ticket through Helpdesk with file ①~③ below. When submitting a ticket, please select [OTP / 2FA Reset] from the dropdown list and fill out the required fields.
Please make sure you have selected the correct ticket type. Otherwise, your request to reset the OTP may be delayed.
2. If you CANNOT access your GOPAX.COM account, please send the required files from the e-mail address you signed up with to email@example.com.
① Photo of your passport cover (attach file)
② Photo of the personal information page of your passport (attach file)
③ Photo of you holding your passport showing the personal information page and a handwritten memo (attach file)
*Please submit the above files to meet our requirements. Your request to reset the OTP may be delayed or denied otherwise.
**We only accept international passport for identification purpose. Other forms of IDs (ex. own national ID, driving license, etc.) are not accepted.
[Detailed specification on attachments]
1. Photo of your passport cover
All text on the cover of your passport must be legible. Please ensure you capture the entire outline of the passport cover.
2. Photo of the personal information page of your passport
(1) Please ensure your passport is valid.
If your passport is expired (date of ticket submission) or use another form of identification, we cannot reset your OTP.
(2) Please ensure all information on this page is clear and legible.
- Capture the image in a bright location.
- Capture the entire outline of the passport.
- Please refrain from manipulating the image of your passport in anyway,
including the addition of watermarks or blacking out certain information.
Access to our service may be permanently denied when we detect image manipulation.
3. Photo of you holding your passport showing the personal information page and a handwritten memo (GOPAX.COM, OTP reset, today's date)
To confirm your passport, we require a photo of you holding the passport showing the personal information page, as well as a handwritten note. This is only used for identification purposes.
Your request to reset the OTP may be delayed or even denied if the photo does not match the listed requirements below.
(1) Your face: We require a sharp image taken in a bright place. Please ensure that nothing is blocking the full view of your face.
(2) Passport: Your personal information should be clearly visible.
(3) Handwritten memo: Please write "GOPAX.COM" + "OTP reset" + today's date.
For example, if today is 23rd of January 2018, please write "GOPAX.COM OTP reset 1/23/2018".
Affix the memo to your passport when you hold it next to your face. All text on your memo should be legible.
The photo must be taken at the time of submission; photos taken before the date of submission shall not be accepted.
Once you have completed the above, we may request further verification before resetting your OTP.