In case you can access to your GOPAX.COM account normally, and in need of deactivate and reset OTP due to switching to a new phone or other reasons,
please follow the instructions below to deactivate your OTP.
※ Deactivating OTP may invoke a fatal security threat. Accordingly, users without OTP are restricted from serviced such as trade, deposit, and withdrawal. Proceed with OTP deactivation only if it is absolutely necessary (e.g. temporary deactivation for switching to a new phone, etc.).
1. Log in to GOPAX.COM.
2. Navigate to [Account] page and click [Security Information], then click [Deactivate].
3. Click [Deactivate].
4. Enter your e-mail address and password. Click [E-mail Authentication].
5. A verification code will be sent to your e-mail address. Please insert this code and click [Verify e-mail address]. If you failed to receive a confirmation code by e-mail, click on [Send Again].
6. Finish OTP deactivation by inserting the OTP code, then click on [OTP authentication].
7. You may register OTP again on [Account] page.